Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Porch Light

I'll leave the Light on for You.
Are you the parent of a wayward teen or young adult? Do you feel alone in your struggles? Would you benefit from the support and prayer of other parents? Then we welcome you to Porch Light. It is good to know you are not alone. Porch Light meets the last Sunday evening of the month starting September 23rd at Hydesville Community Church. Porch Light starts at 6:30 PM in the Living Room of the Hut. For more information contact Penny Fregeau, Director of Women's Ministry & Counseling at Hydesville Community Church (707) 768-3767.

1 comment:

pinkieclc said...

I am looking for my sister Rhonda Downey. My name is Cindy Coleman I can be reached at pinkieclc@yahoo.com
please let me know if you can help me find her. I havent seen her since 1996. Thank you.