Monday, July 23, 2007

Bye Becca


I got to know Becca Henry when she worked for Pastor Jeff a couple of summers ago. She was a great worker and I enjoyed her feisty spirit. Then when I became the Director of Women's Ministry and Counseling, Becca was right there to work hard, support and encourage many aspects of the ministry. Becca was on the Women's Retreat Team, she administrated the Daniel Bible study (64 women strong), other women's Bible studies and it was Becca who organized all the 40 Days of Purpose Remix studies. Becca was a part of Cup of Encouragement and she taught Bible studies. Becca has a thirst for God's Word, she is honest, she is a woman of prayer and she adores her family. Am I going to miss Becca? Holy cow. I miss her already. Since we love Becca, we want what is best for her, and right now that means moving closer to her extended family. So we wish her God's best, knowing that He will use her in mighty ways in His kingdom. "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

heidipayne said...

I too will miss Becca, she is a beautiful person and I have had the oppurtunity to get to know her while she was here.

Letting go of my personal, selfish reasons for wanting her to stay, I was able to see her joy in this new journey and step in faith.

God Bless you and your family, Becca...You are Beautiful, Loved, and Blessed!

~Love, Heidi

pinkieclc said...

I am looking for my sister Rhonda Downey. My name is Cindy Coleman I can be reached at pinkieclc@yahoo.com
please let me know if you can help me find her. I havent seen her since 1996. Thank you.